CTD Saws; Double Compound Miter Saws
CTD CDM60 Double Compound Miter Saws for Cutting Aluminum
CTD CDM60 Double Compound Miter Saws
The CTD model CDM60 offers a maximum of flexibility and cutting capacities.
Designed to cut Aluminum, Wood, plastics, composites, aluminum extrusions, plastic extrusions, non-ferrous metals
Standard Features and Specifications:
- Blade Capacity: 16'' OD Saw blades not included
- Arbor: 1'' with 3-1/2'' saw collars; mounted on preloaded and sealed bearings; 2-belt drive centered between bearings; 2800 RPM of spindle.
- Motors and Voltages: Two 3 HP 3 phase 230/460V totally enclosed fan cooled motors, 60Hz, 1725 RPM with starters. 5 HP available.
- Iron Castings: Saw arms, pivot brackets, and tables are precision machined and ground iron castings with milled keyways in tables and guide fence.
- Table: Tables swivel from 90 degrees to 45 degrees towards each other with degree markings and pointer; stops are at 90 degrees and 45 degrees; angular adjustment in oppisite direction available as option.
- Floor Stand: Heavy gage steel; eight foot centers with traveling right hand carriage on rack and pinion; length measuring scale; optional length centers available to 40 feet; Digital Length Measurement available as optional accessory.
- Fences: Inside and outside fences are keyed to base, and are easily adjustable front to back, and side to side
- Actuation: Two inside vertical clamps must be tripped by foot valve, then a two hand anti tie down, maintained contact safety control will work the air downfeed of saw heads. An air filter/regulator/lubricator with auto drain is provided.
- Air Pressure and Consumption: 4 CFM at 75 PSI based on 10 strokes per minute.
- Dust Collection: Four dust outlets are provided - two 5'' round, two 4'' round; two outlets per saw head; 1200 CFM required per head; dust collector not included.
- Size and Weight : 40'' front to back x 69'' High x 120'' Long; weight 1,500 lbs.
- Production Rate: 10 strokes per minute; actual production rates will vary depending on type and width of material being cut.
CNC Router - CTD CDM60 16" Double End Trim Mitre and Compound Mitre saw Literature
||Manufacturer List Price